Our team's combined techological expertise brings your PCB projects from Concept to Completion, delivering perfect PCBs everytime! We will perform dozens of DFM checks for PCB manufacturing issues instantly!
- If your design contains any "show stoppers" that will place your order on hold.
- Our Smart DFM technology collects information from your design and prepares all of the information needed to accurately manufacture your board.
- Designs that pass our Smart DFM checks can be automatically manufactured by any PCB Manufacturer.
- We guarantee that your job will contain all of the information needed by the PCB Manufacturer.
- After passing the Smart DFM checks, we include a report and no-obligation quotation from one of our PCB Manufacturer Partners.
Before getting a quote and ordering your circuit boards, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Did I create my Gerber files correctly?
- Have I included properly formatted drill files? Have I specified appropriate drill sizes? Have I identified which of my holes should be plated and which should be non-plated?
- Do I have any slots or other unusually shaped cutouts in my board? If so, will the PCB Manufacturer know exactly what I want?
- Have I included information about my board outline? The PCB Manufacturer needs to know the exact dimensions of your board. Does my Gerber data have a layer that identifies my board outline as one continuous path? Do I have sufficient clearance between internal copper areas and the edge of my board?
- Will the PCB Manufacturer be able to make my board? My design passes the DRC checks that I've specified in my CAD system. However, are these values reasonable? Does my PCB Manufacturer have any requirements that I'm not aware of?
- OK . . . I'm pretty sure that the PCB Manufacturer can build my board. However, could I save money if I changed some of my design rules to make my boards easier to manufacture?
- If I take a little extra time to check my board with Smart DFM . . . can I save money AND prevent my order from being placed on hold?
We will gladly repair reported CAM file issues at no charge. We will send you a detailed report, when you place your PCB order let us know which alert issues you would like fixed.
Want to Perform Your Own Smart DFM Check?
We will show you how! All of our New ViewMate products have the revolutionary Smart DFM Technology. Our specially trained experts are here to personally walk you through the process and answer any questions you have.Compare all PCB products and download current version:
Our technical experts are available to help you anytime you need assistance using our software.
Phone: (800) 238-1920
Schedule a personal One-to-One Web Meeting to walk through your design and software questions with one of our technical experts.
Phone: (800) 238-1920