PCB Unlimited manufactures the universal stencil fixtures
in our state-of-the-art facility in Tualatin, Oregon. Our universal stencil fixtures
are made to last. They are manufactured with heavy-duty (Electro-Static Discharge)
ESD composite materials such as Durostone® and Ricocel.
The universal stencil fixture was cleverly designed to provide the following benefits:
- Universal board support
- Designed for double sided PCBs
- Enhanced registration resulting in better printing
- Stencil tension resulting in better printing
- Vertical lift preventing paste smear when removing the stencil
Your prototype stencil fixture order comes with:
- A board fixture is the base and it is located at the bottom
- A registration fixture located in the middle between the board and the stencil fixture
- A stencil fixture holds the SMT stencil and it is located on the top
- A free stainless steel frameless SMT stencil
- A free stainless steel squeegee blade
The board fixture contains rubber feet on the bottom side to enable double side
printing and prevent the fixture from moving during the print process. It also
contains fixed and sliding bars as well as PCB holders to provide universal board
support. The fixed and sliding bars have a grid to help position the board on the fixture.
The registration fixture can be rotated or moved vertically and/or horizontally to
achieve perfect registration. It comes with powerful magnets to keep the fixture from
moving during the printing process.
The stencil fixture has a couple of pullers on the bottom side to provide stencil
tension. There are four levers on stencil to enable vertical lift thus avoiding
the smearing of the solder paste on the PCB. The handles on the top side are used
to remove the stencil fixture and replace the PCB.