PCB Design & Layout
PCB SOLUTIONS FROM THE CAM & DFM EXPERTS
Get a Free ViewMate Deluxe ($95 value) with your PCB order
We are experts in PCB design with a solid reputation in high speed digital, analog, mixed-signal and RF systems. We design single, double, and high layer count (Up to 32 layers), Rigid, and Flex-Rigid printed circuit boards.
Whether your project entails high speed constraint-driven requirements, routing, or basic I/O, our engineers and technical staff has the expertise to deliver comprehensive designs that are top quality, well-managed, and on-time.
Our mature engineering methodology ensures efficient, cost effective designs, done right the first time. We offer 2 stage design reviews, either offline or interactive online. Designs can be provided using industry standard PCB design software:
- Cadence (ORCAD & ALLEGRO)
- CADSoft (EAGLE)
- Mentor Graphics (PADS)
- Altium (Altium Designer)
We have extensive experience in creating RoHS compliant designs for new layouts and conversions of existing assemblies. Also, ask about our reverse engineering capabilities, as we can convert an existing board assembly without documentation into a complete and functional database.
Capabilities and Services offered
- Schematic capture
- Assembly drawings, fabrication drawings
- Board layout from a customer supplied schematic diagram
- Reverse engineering
- Controlled impedance (single and differential) designs
- Layout for RF designs
- High Speed Backplane and Mid-plane DesignsMicro BGA / Micro via/ Blind & Buried Vias
- Multi-layer boards, split ground planes, differential pairs, high speed rules
- Routing per trace/space, keep-out, and clearance rules specified by customer
- Component resequencing based on physical layout, reverse annotation to schematic
- DFT audit, test point placement, test probe clearance per customer rules, testability report
- Surface mount or through hole designs
- Unusual PCB shapes
- Read me file with all relevant details and manufacturing guidelines
- Schematic - pdf format
- PCB Netlist - text format
- Assembly Drawing - .pdf OR gerber format
- Fab master drawing .pdf OR gerber format - details must be provided by customer
- PDF copies of all board layer images
- Gerber Data for all electrical and non-electrical layers in 274X, 2,3 English format OR customer specified format
- CNC Drill Data in 3,2 metric, absolute Excellon format OR customer specified format
- Any other customer specified outputs.
CAD Tools & Data Importing
PCB Assembly Express uses Cadence's Allegro, OrCAD Layout and Mentor Graphics PADS for schematic capture & printed circuit board design. Net list data from other CAD systems can also be used. We can import AutoCAD drawings to capture mechanical constraints for board layout as well as export mechanical data.
PCB Design Service Terms & Conditions
What are the terms and conditions?
Offline quotes are provided after studying the necessary input documents. Following documents are required for providing an offline quote:
- Bill of Material
- Mechanical Specifications
Feedback Reviews & Changes
Once the project is started, after receiving the required input documents, we will provide you the component placement drawings in PDF format. It is customer's responsibility to ensure that the component placements and its foot prints are satisfactory. Based on the feedback we will update the component layout and complete the routing. The routing documents are again provided as pdf documents or Gerber files. Customer at that stage can approve the design based on the documents sent or request an online review. Online reviews can be done over any of the free desktop sharing tools available such as SKYPE.
Once the customer accepts the project, a tentative project schedule will be
given with anticipated dates for component placement, and routing approval
and total project timelines.
At any point of design cycle, if the design requires advanced techniques such as impedance matching, signal integrity checks, thermal simulations, revised project cost and timelines will be offered to the customer for their approval.
- Your are billed in two 50% increments
- Credit Card (MC of VISA) will be charged the first 50% at the time the order is placed.
- The second 50% is due at the completion of the Interactive Part Placement Review.
- Your PCB layout is non-refundable.
- Unused extra design hours (purchased after submitting your order) are refundable.
- We have experienced layout designers and we are committed to customer satisfaction. However, the final responsibility for design functionality and manufacturability are yours. We give no warranties regarding the design of your PCB.
- In no event shall our liability exceed the amount of the order placed.
- We give no other warranty, either expressed or implied, and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness.