Frameless SMT Stencils also knownn as foils are laser cut solder paste stencils designed to work with stencil tensioning systems also known as Reusable Stencil Frames. These laser cut stencils do not need to be permanently glued in a frame. Frameless Stencils are significant less expensive than Framed Stencils and reduce storage space requirements. They are use for production but also for PCB prototype assembly.
Frameless SMT Stencils are designed for screen printing on printed circuit boards. Our Frameless SMT Stencils provide optimum solder paste volume control. They have smooth aperture walls and can be used for 16 Mil pitch and below and for Micro BGA's.
- Unique Process for Smooth Aperture Walls
- Very Clean Laser-Cut Apertures
- Excellent Print Performance
- Excellent for High-Volume Stencil Printing on printed circuit boards
- Unique Process Creates Permanent Non-removable Non-fading Fiducial